*This post is sponsored by Oubly; all opinions are my own.*
If you love a homemade Christmas, you’re going to love this. I’ve pulled together 7 Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments that you can make on your own, or with your kids. Serenity’s not quite ready to make little ornaments with me, like these, but we’re going to make a fun Christmas craft tomorrow, so be sure to watch for me to share about that next week, especially if you have younger kids, like mine.
1. Gingerbread Ornament This adorable glass ball ornament from the Family Focus Blog is super cute, and super easy. It involves spray paint so you’ll want to handle that yourself if you make it with younger kids, but anyone can have fun painting on the sweet gingerbread face.
2. Wooden Bead Ornament The sky is the limit when it comes to this fun ornament design! Wooden beads come in tons of sizes and shapes, and with washi tape and paint you can create any design you like. These are featured on the Oubly blog, designed by Katie of Twin Stripe.
3. Reindeer Thumbprint Ornament Twenty minutes or less and you can have a whole fleet of these cute little guys, ready to hang out on your tree or dress up your gift packaging. This cute design by Little Bit Funky is one of my favorites this year!
4. Cinnamon Stick Tree Ornament I love this ornament so, so much because not only is it adorable, but can you even imagine who fantastic your house will smell with one or more of these decorating your tree?? I’m a big fan of using this ornament from Crafts Unleashed to dress up gifts or goody baskets, for that precise reason.
5. Gold Leaf + Ink Snowflake Ornament This ornament looks like it should be complicated, but it’s actually super easy – as long as you can contain your inner perfectionist, as it’s meant to look a little bit messy (therein lies the charm). Another feature on the Oubly blog, this time from Ursula of kraft&mint.
6. Wreath Of Buttons Ornament The beauty of button ornaments is that they’re extremely versatile – you can make pretty much anything you want, with a little creativity. The wreath is the easiest place, and perfect for the young crafter in your life. This one is from Cherishables, and is one of three fun designs for little hands.
7. Frozen-Inspired I Spy Ornament I’m definitely bookmarking this one for next year, when I can (hopefully) trust Serenity not to try to eat the “snow” while we’re putting it together. She loves Olaf, and my only worry is that she might be upset that he’s apparently melted! This cute design is from This Mama Loves, and I know THIS mommy sure does love it!
And there you have it! 7 Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments for you and your kids to fill the remaining hours between now and Christmas. You can find more cool ornaments and a lot of other Christmas goodies by following me on Pinterest. So tell me…
Which of these ornaments is your favorite?
*This post is sponsored by Oubly; all opinions are 100% my own, and I only recommend products and brands that I am comfortable using with my own family.*