Noxicare™ is a breakthrough natural, patent-pending pain relief formula that is a proprietary combination of 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers that quickly and effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain—with NO known side effects and without a prescription.
While some other products might reduce inflammation, decrease muscle aches or increase blood flow to ease painful nerve endings, Noxicare™ treats all three types of pain—not by numbing the pain point—but by targeting the source of the pain with a natural formulation that deeply penetrates layers of skin to help promote the body’s own healing process.
Noxicare™ relaxes the muscle and reduces inflammation to alleviate pain, while working to increase blood flow to calm painful nerve endings.
Developed by Dr. Reza Ghorbani, a Harvard-trained physician board certified in pain management, Noxicare™ has proven to be a valuable, first line pain management tool that complements other medical treatments and therapies.
- Turmeric: one of the powerful healers found in nature, recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Willow Bark: has been used to treat pain and inflammation since the time of Ancient Egypt and Greece.
- Ginger: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Holy Basil: properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Rosemary Extract: has served a variety of purposes including topical use for joint or musculoskeletal pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
- Boswellia Extract: an anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.
- Rubs into skin easily, with the texture and thickness of a quality lotion.
- No scent of any kind – completely odorless!
- Moisturizes as a bonus – left her skin soft and smooth.
- It works! While it does not remove the pain completely, Cindy says that it reduces it significantly.
- None, unless you are looking for complete pain removal. Cindy says that it is much like acetaminophen or other OTC pain relievers in that it reduces the pain proportionately to the degree of pain to begin with (ie: the more pain, the less relief), but that it works very well and she experienced enough relief to be able to easily fall (and stay) asleep after using it.